Stone and Stucco Villa
About This Plan
- Designed for a sloping lot, this wonderful European house plan has high style indeed.
- Both the foyer and family center have ceilings that rise up for two stories.
- A big bay off the kitchen houses the breakfast nook so your family can enjoy the bright and sunny spot.
- There are built-ins and a media center in the quiet study with double doors to keep the noise out.
- On the second floor, the master suite also has a big bay that becomes an ideal reading nook.
- Follow the balcony bridge to reach the secondary bedrooms.
- Future expansion space lies off the landing between the two floors, with an optional half bathroom as an added convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,861 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,699 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,162 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 218 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,441 sq. ft.
- Deck: 197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 7" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss