Stone, Brick and Cedar
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A covered porch introduces a charming one-level home plan that boasts a stone, brick and cedar siding exterior.
- An open great room and dining area is topped by a stepped ceiling treatment that reaches to a 9' height.
- The functional kitchen enjoys a walk-in pantry, angles and a delightful snack bar.
- Warmth and charm radiate through the combined living areas from the corner fireplace, while a covered porch offers outdoor enjoyment.
- A tray ceiling, fully equipped bath, and large walk-in closet compliment the master bedroom. Two additional bedrooms and a basement make this a wonderful family sized home.
- Exercise the option of converting one bedroom into a den and create a home that is perfect for the empty nester.
- Related Plans: See these modified versions of this house plan - 3951ST, 39021ST and 39059ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,698 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,698 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 141 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 92 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 8"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 431 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss