Stone, Brick and Stucco
About This Plan
- Stone, brick and stucco siding blend easily to create a traditional home with extra flair. Inside, a two-story entry welcomes you and to your right you'll love the formal dining room that's defined by graceful columns and a soffited ceiling.
- A see through fireplace warms both the living room directly ahead, and the adjacent hearth room.
- The kitchen features a central island and direct access to the hearth and nook.
- The master suite is located on the opposite side of the home and includes a ten-foot step ceiling, whirlpool tub and spacious walk-in closet with island.
- Upstairs you'll find two bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bathroom, and a third bedroom with private bath.
- Finally, an split-angled, four-car garage with plenty of extra space, makes this home perfect for many.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,606 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,516 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,090 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 437 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss