Stone & Brick Classic in Multiple Versions
About This Plan
- This house plan has proven to be a popular design. It comes in three sizes and two exteriors with one certainly able to suit your needs.
- A welcoming corner porch with 11' ceilings leads to the entry with 20' ceilings. What a first impression.
- Through the arched passageway you'll find the family room with wet bar, fireplace with built-ins and access to the side patio. The pass-through Kitchen keeps the cook involved with guests while hiding clutter.
- The dining room is open to the family room. Built-ins are a nice touch.
- Eat informally in the breakfast room or at the island. You can even take your coffee on the back patio.
- The study has a tray ceiling and is quietly situated away from the main portion of the home.
- The master suite with double tray ceilings features a large walk-in wardrobe.
- Upstairs, a loft and game room compliment two bedroom suites, one with access to an outdoor balcony.
- Related Plans: See two subtle variations wih house plan 36113TX and 36116TX.
- Gain a den off the breakfast room with house plans 36114TX and 36115TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,479 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,415 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,064 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 840 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"