About This Plan
- Simple and lovely, this stone Cottage house plan has a traditional look.
- Two dormers set off the roof.
- The open floor plan is evident as soon as you walk through the front door.
- Glass on three sides brightens the eating area and an island in the kitchen gives you extra counter space.
- Both bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a cozy loft area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,416 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 786 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 630 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 720 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss