Stone Exterior Luxury Design
About This Plan
- A columned front entry gains access to a formal two-story foyer with curved staircase, half-bath and formal rooms on each flank.
- The living room is vaulted and has a beamed ceiling and fireplace.
- The dining room enjoys a tray ceiling and is near the island kitchen with a butler's pantry in between.
- The gathering room also has a fireplace and two doors to the rear yard. A nook separates it from the kitchen.
- Tucked away on the main level is a fine master suite with vaulted salon, fireplace and amenity-filled bath. The walk-in closet features space for a mini washer/dryer and an ironing center.
- A three-car garage is reached via a service hall near the kitchen, which has a bench and half-bath.
- Family bedrooms and a cozy den are situated on the upper level. A sitting room at the top of the stairs overlooks the gathering room.
- Note that Bedroom 2 has a private bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,672 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 757 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss