Stone Gabled Beauty
About This Plan
- Beautiful stone gables are a main attraction to this 3 bedroom house plan.
- Step into the foyer and you'll remark at the views extending unimpeded through the back of the home.
- Flanking the foyer you'll find the study and dining room.
- The family room is spaciuos and features a fireplace and rear porch access.
- The kitchen has easy access to formal and informal dining areas.
- The master suite has a tasteful bay window that lets in lots of light. The master closet is spacious off the bath. Two more bedrooms are located across the home for privacy. There you'll also find laundry, a pantry and a built-in desk to help manage the home.
- Need more room? Expand above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,059 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,059 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 308 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 215 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick