Stone Veneer Wainscoting
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Varied roof lines, textures, and an abundance of sparkling glass give an intriguing, inviting look to this home plan. Its exterior is a harmonious melding of stone veneer wainscoting and horizontal lap siding capped with shake-textured siding. Slender square posts flank the entry porch and support the roof.
- Inside, this is a midsize, basically single-level family home plan with a fourth bedroom and half-bath filling the attic room over the garage. That room could also be left unfinished, for use as storage space.
- Light washes into the vaulted entry through sidelights and a transom. This large vaulted space encompasses the dining room and living room. Boundaries are subtly delineated by square posts and high shelves. More natural light spills down through an overhead dormer in the entry, and another in the dining room.
- A fireplace nestles into a window corner of the living room. An arched display niche graces the wall over the hearth. Across the room, a similar arched opening provides visual access to the kitchen.
- Sliders in the sunny nook provide access to a large, partially covered patio.
- The master suite fills the right wing; secondary bedrooms fill the left. Master suite amenities include a walk-in closet, spa tub, dual vanity, shower and private toilet.