About This Plan
- It looks like a storybook cottage with its classic proportions, twin dormers, and cedar siding. The interior is just as captivating. Step inside to high-flying ceilings, open spaces, and beautiful built-ins.
- The dormers flow lovely light down into the vaulted dining room and great room, equipped for cozy living with a fireplace and media center.
- The U-shaped kitchen is large enough to accommodate the cook and helpers. The sink peninsula includes base cabinets only, so the cooks can participate in conversation from the dining room and great room.
- Built-in shelves in the breakfast nook beg for a pretty display of china and collectibles. This sunny nook opens to a side porch.
- Passage to the rear-facing garage is through a hall, which opens to a coat closet, the laundry room, and a powder room.
- Upstairs, two spacious bedrooms share a bath with a double-sink vanity and a separate shower and tub. The magnificent master suite features double doors, a private balcony, an attached bath, and a large closet/dressing room.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 69284AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,692 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 847 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 392 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss