Straight, Simple Lines
About This Plan
- This pleasing Northwest home plan has straight, simple lines that give it a neat, clean look.
- The covered front porch and a beautiful loft window wall catch your eye as you pull up to the home.
- A huge two-story great room takes center stage with its wall of windows that rise up to flood the room with light.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the great room and the ' suite.
- The kitchen has a large peninsula eating bar that seats 5 and has views of the dining room.
- Upstairs, a loft has storage on either side and could function as an extra bedroom or bunkroom.
- This plan was designed with ICF exterior walls.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,075 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,745 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 49' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 733 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 8" Second Floor / 10' 3"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N