About This Plan
- With its hipped roof lines and elegantly detailed windows and trim, this one-and-one-half-story home presents an impressive face to the street.
- From the high entry, you can view the formal dining room on one side, the den on the other side and the high-ceilinged living room straight ahead. Tray ceilings are found in the master bedroom
- and the dining room, also notable for its recessed hutch space. The den, accessed through French doors, sports a volume ceiling and transom windows.
- In the spacious informal quarters, the C-shaped kitchen includes an island with both a cooktop and a snack bar. The breakfast area juts out at an angle, while the gathering room is oriented toward its fireplace.
- The secluded luxurious master suite includes a sumptuous bath with a huge walk-in closet, a built-in dresser and a pocket door to the den, making this room readily useable as a home office or retreat.
- On the second level, three more bedrooms share a hall bath. Storage space over the three-car garage is accessed from the upstairs hall.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,486 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,829 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 657 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,829 sq. ft.
- Entry: 65 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 8"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 658 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick