About This Plan
- Arched windows, wooden columns and a curved roof over the front porch give this one-story home a look of its own. In back, a porch off the living room provides another outdoor venue.
- From the tiled entry, you can see the dining room to one side. The dining room features a large arched window and a ceiling that soars upward for 12 feet. Straight ahead lies the living room, which boasts a fireplace and a 10-foot ceiling.
- Open to the light-filled breakfast nook and convenient to the pantry closet and utility room, the kitchen makes preparing family meals a snap.
- The secluded master suite offers a retreat for the man and woman of the house. In the luxurious master bath, twin walk-in closets flank a garden tub. The bath also includes a separate shower and two sinks.
- On the other side of the house, two additional bedrooms are convenient to the second bathroom.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,374 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,374 sq. ft.
- Deck: 171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 7"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick