Striking Affordable House Plan
About This Plan
- This strikingly attractive compact house plan is affordable, yet full-featured. The beveled glass front door provides a luxurious entry into the foyer.
- You'll be impressed with the 16' by 20' family room with it's vaulted ceiling.
- The open kitchen/dining area offers an optional bay for additional space.
- The master suite in this split bedroom house plan is truly the highlight of this design. There are his and hers closets, a vaulted bath with an elegant corner tub, separate vanities, and a shower.
- The two secondary bedrooms, measuring 11' by 11' and 11' by 10' are complimented by abundant closet space. Nearby is a laundry room, another unusual feature in a home plan this size.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 2072GA (1,387 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,296 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,296 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss