Striking and Intriguing Exterior
About This Plan
- A bedroom wing extends on either side of the high vaulted living area offering privacy. The two main level bedrooms are large with 10-foot closets, personal baths and double vanities. Each opens to its own patio.
- The living area is generous, with a large masonry fireplace and a circular stairway dominating the center of the house. One wall features windows along its full cathedral height.
- Near the entry from the carport are a third full bath, utility room and pantry. The bath helps make sure no one has to cross the living space before they have a chance to clean up and is convenient for guests as well.
- The kitchen has lots of counter space and cupboards, including a sink and chopping block island. The circular stairway leads to a loft room above. This could be a library, a guest room, or a third bedroom. From this room, windowed doors open to a deck that is also the roof for the carport below.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 77027LD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,834 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,437 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 397 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss