About This Plan
- Sweet dreams are made of striking architecture, bold lines, and a dash of the past. Corinthian columns announce an inviting entry and accent the sweeping staircase in the foyer, which opens to the formal dining hall and grand salon. A bow window brings in plenty of light while a massive fireplace anchors this voluminous living space.
- Open to the morning nook and kitchen, the keeping room shares the flow of its hearth with the casual eating areas. Well-organized amenities, such as an angled cooktop, dual food preparation islands, and a walk-in pantry facilitate even crowd-sized events.
- Barrel vaults accent the master suite on the main floor, which opens to a covered veranda.
- Upstairs you will find three family bedrooms, three baths, and a guest suite.
- Related Plans: See these related luxury home plans - 12071JL, 12030JL, 12215JL and 12055JL.
- Too grand? See these more modest versions: 12065JL and 12186JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,095 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,911 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick