Striking Architecture and Bold Lines
About This Plan
- Sweet dreams are made of striking architecture, bold lines, and a dash of the past.
- Corinthian columns announce an inviting entry and accent the sweeping staircase in the foyer, which opens to the formal dining hall and grand salon. A bow window brings in plenty of light and a sense of nature, while a massive fireplace anchors this voluminous living space.
- Open to the morning nook and kitchen, the keeping room shares the flow of its hearth with the casual eating areas. Well-organized amenities, such as an angled cook-top, dual food preparation islands, facilitate even crowd-sized events.
- A large tray ceiling accents the master suite on the main floor. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms, 3 baths, and bonus room.
- Related Plan: For a squared-off portico, see house plan 12008JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,159 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,173 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 986 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick