Striking Colonial Design
About This Plan
- This striking colonial home design has many features that make it special. The lovely wrap-around porch is very inviting, and upon entering the spacious foyer the open staircase adds dramatic detail to the interior.
- Lots of big rooms and interesting spaces will make this home a delight to live in.
- The gourmet kitchen is very well-appointed and just a few steps from the formal dining room, and close to the laundry room as well.
- The master suite is a dream with his and hers walk-in closets and double vanity, ensuite bathroom with whirlpool tub and a separate shower.
- The bonus room is on the same level as the master suite so this space could be incorporated as well by adding a doorway, serving perhaps as an exercise room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,904 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,494 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,410 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,080 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 276 sq. ft.
- Deck: 178 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss