Striking Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- Gorgeous roof lines, transoms and round windows combine you give you a Traditional house plan with terrific curb appeal.
- A 9' wide two-story foyer stretches back, with views of the open dining room and living room just beyond.
- Built-ins are everywhere adding to the livability of the home.
- The huge gourmet kitchen comes with a big island, a walk-in pantry and two sinks so more than one person can cook at the same time.
- Outdoor space includes an open deck and a covered porch so you can relax in the shade.
- In the first floor master suite, a 12' high tray ceiling adds elegance and the his and her walk-in closets are both spacious.
- Upstairs, three large bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and there's a second laundry room to save steps.
- Let the kids play in the large playroom or use it as a man cave or a media room.
- The blueprints come with an optional finished lower level floor plan or change it to suit your needs.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,366 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,928 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,438 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 290 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 57 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,484 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 4"
- Depth: 85' 3"
- Max ridge height: 39' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 908 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss