About This Plan
- This sumptuous 1-1/2 story is strikingly attractive from all views. Designed to be viewed from all sides, this plan is perfect for a golf course or lakefront lot. The attractive brick exterior is accented with stucco trim and projects a somewhat contemporary flair with it's casement windows. This 3376 square foot home boasts spacious rooms and a very 'livable' floor plan.
- The inviting entry includes a circular stair and ceiling which vaults to 18'. To the left is an elegant dining room with a tray ceiling. Three niches throughout the house provide the perfect place to display those 'family treasures'.
- The family room welcomes you with it's sunken floor, coffered ceiling, fireplace, and entertainment center. Triple 8' high French door units provide a gorgeous view to the rear. You'll love to spend time in this lovely kitchen, surrounded by a breakfast and sun room.
- The Master Suite provides dramatic views to the rear and has direct access to the deck and a bath with all the amenities. Lower level rooms which are not vaulted have 9' ceilings, except the Family Room which is 9'-6'.
- Upstairs, are three bedrooms. Bedroom #2 could serve as a second master, while #3 & #4 share a 'Jack & Jill' bath. There's also direct access to plenty of storage space in the attic. All upper level rooms have 8' ceilings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,376 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,234 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,142 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick