About This Plan
- A copper roof on the front dormer adds a nice accent to the rustic exterior of this Mountain home plan with a finished lower level.
- All the living areas are on the main level with two-story ceilings in both the foyer and grand room.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace and a wall of windows overlooks the rear covered porch.
- A large island in the kitchen faces the breakfast nook set in a bay and the keeping room with yet another fireplace.
- Two additional bedrooms and a huge lodge room occupy the lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,090 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 919 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 3"
- Depth: 60' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side