About This Plan
- A brick facade, triple dormers and a covered front porch create a striking presentation on this traditional home plan.
- Inside, the entry is flanked by a den and a formal dining room.
- The spacious great room is warmed by a fireplace straight ahead.
- A set of double doors from this room opens to the rear wood deck.
- The first-floor master bedroom features a large walk-in closet and a private bath.
- Two additional family bedrooms reside upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,145 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 76' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 866 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss