Striking French Design
About This Plan
- Striking French styling gives wonderful street presence to this split-bedroom plan. Notice the brick and stucco facade, the arched windows and doors and the interesting roof lines.
- Inside, both the den and the master bedroom sport raised ceilings; nine-foot ceilings are found elsewhere in the house.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer, and the dining room opens to the kitchen with its peninsula snack bar. A bayed eating nook is placed on the other side of the kitchen. In the den, notice the built-ins that border the fireplace.
- Situated in back for maximum privacy, the large master suite contains an amenity-filled bath with twin walk-in closets on either side of a garden tub, a separate shower and his and her vanities. On the other side of the house, bedroom two has a private bath, while bedrooms three and four each access a shared bath.
- A covered porch in back provides outdoor sitting space.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,735 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,735 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 10"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 617 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick