Striking Front Elevation
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Distinctive elements on the front elevation of this traditional home plan include quoins, gables, a massive arched entry porch and an equally large arched window.
- Inside, columns set off the formal dining room, and a see-through fireplace can be enjoyed from both the formal living room and the informal family room.
- A double step-up ceiling tops the family room, which flows into a bayed nook and then the kitchen. The kitchen has lots of counter space and an angled eating bar.
- The bedrooms, all with sloped ceilings, are grouped together on one side. The secondary bedrooms share the hall bath.
- In the master suite, the bath features his and her walk-in closets, a glassed-in shower and a corner garden tub flanked by sinks.
- Foundation: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.