Striking Mediterranean Classic
About This Plan
- Turrets, and a circular rotunda in the foyer is just the beginning of the excitement in this strikingly classical Mediterranean house plan.
- Columns define the formal dining area just off the foyer and gallery hallway.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook flow effortlessly into the spacious gathering room with corner fireplace. The gathering room has french doors that open onto the patio.
- The master suite bay window wall adds spaciousness, and the master bath has large his and her closets. It comes designed with separate vanities, high windows and a fabulous platformed oval tub.
- The second floor has spectacular views, a game room, theatre and an additional bedroom and bath.
- Related Plan: Need to downsize? See house plan 4204MJ measuring 3,839 sq. ft. with a 3-car garage.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,514 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,435 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,079 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 1,095 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 77' 4"
- Depth: 107' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 916 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12