Striking Modern House Plan with Second-Level Bedrooms
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Contemporary exterior materials and large windows come together to form this modern masterpiece. The flat roofs allow for multiple balconies, while a contrasting sloped roof adds a dramatic element.
- The main level houses the shared living spaces in an open layout, while a secluded den, or office, rests on the other side of french doors. Natural light fills the space and a sizable balcony, accessible from the dining room, sits atop the 2-car garage.
- The second level is where you'll find the bedrooms. Oversized windows in the master suite provide rearward views and a freestanding tub in the en suite overlooks a private balcony.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath, and a study loft adds a unique element to the design.
- The lower level boasts a spacious recreation room and a guest suite, which neighbors a full bath. The laundry room includes a utility sink and is also on the lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,045 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 663 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,269 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,113 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 1,154 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 36 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 52' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss