Striking Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- A big wrap-around porch stretches across the front of this striking Traditional home.
- The brick facade and hip roof make the home look impressive.
- An air-lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out in the winter.
- The living room is large and comfortable with a big fireplace as the focal point.
- Off the sunny breakfast nook, sliding glass doors lead to the cheerful sunroom.
- The master bedroom is huge with a big sitting area and walk-in closet.
- Step down into the media room with sloped ceilings for some fabulous movie nights!
- Related Plan: Turn the master sitting area into another bedroom with house plan 80860PM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,371 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,035 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss