Striking Traditional House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Cascading gables and a lovely hip roof really boost the curb appeal of this Traditional house plan.
- Engaging views begin as soon as you open the door, thanks to the open floor plan.
- Sightlines go straight back over 46' through to the vaulted rear porch.
- Both the master suite and the breakfast nook have doors to the porch.
- A second family living space includes the gourmet kitchen, nook and huge angled family room that also has a vaulted ceiling.
- All three bedrooms are separated from each other, offering privacy to all.
- Finish the optional lower level and gain a fourth bedroom, family room with kitchenette and an exercise room.
- This lower level would make wonderful in-law accommodations.
- NOTE: Contact us if building in the Gainesville, Georgia area as restrictions apply.
- The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,676 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 8"
- Depth: 72' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 807 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 11' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick