Striking Transitional Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- This striking transitional style home plan has many lovely features, and will make your friends green with envy. The foyer has a vaulted ceiling, and a closet to the left for storing winter jackets and hats.
- You will first walk into the spacious living room complete with a fireplace and a magnificent panoramic view of the outside.
- The dining room merges with the kitchen, and has french doors that swing open to the back yard.
- The master bedroom is just one of three bedrooms, including a bathroom, and a pair of french doors that exit to the back yard.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- House Plan Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,851 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,851 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,868 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 39' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 773 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss