Stucco and Brick with Grand Entry
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Spacious and bright, the house plan is a large stucco and brick home designed. A lofty portico invites you to step inside the wide, 14-foot high entry. Sparkling panes of glass flank the front and cut an arched swath above it, creating an elegant foyer awash with light. Directly ahead, two sets of slender columns support another arched opening, leading into a coffered ceilinged great room, richly glassed at the rear.
- Double doors at the end of the hallway to the left open into a lavish master suite that has a huge walk-in closet, private bath, and its own sitting bay and screened porch. Master bath features include twin basins, a spa brightened by glass blocks, oversized shower and enclosed toilet. Another set of double doors opens into a study. Outfitted with its own bathroom, this room could serve as a home office.
- The large utility/sewing room has a utility tub, a pull-down ironing board, and built-in counters for folding clothes.
- Counter space in the large kitchen is expanded by a work island and an eating bar. Bay windows brighten the nook. The dining room has a built-in buffet, and in the family room, windows flank the fireplace. Two sets of sliding glass doors access backyard terraces.
- The house plan can be adapted to accommodate children or other house mates by converting the den to a bedroom. In this scenario, the fireplace in the den would face the opposite direction, warming the master suite instead. The guest suite has yet another private bathroom.