Stucco and Stone Sloping Lot Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This luxury ranch has a stucco exterior with a dose of stone. An arched covered entry welcomes you and your guest inside.
- The foyer greets you to the open floor plans with the elegant dining room to your right with the butlery and pantry making it easy to serve family and friends.
- The gourmet kitchen has built-ins, a free-standing center island and an eating bar separating it from the breakfast room and the large family room.
- The family room has built-in bookcases and a warming fireplace. From this room and the the breakfast area you have access to balcony with large decorative pillars.
- The master suite is privately and has doors accessing the balcony and back yard. There is a fireplace in the master and access to the laundry through your luxury bath and walk-in closet.
- Across the home you have the family bedroom with large walk-in closet and a Jack and Jill bath shared with the study. This area could also be used as a guest room or in-law suite. The study has outdoor access through French doors.
- The lower level gives you three more bedrooms, a game room and storage as well as outdoor access to your sloping lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,815 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,990 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,825 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 719 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"