Stucco Columns on Modern Home
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The house plan has a bright and spacious vaulted great room. Windows fill much of the rear wall, and light beams down through several skylights as well.
- Out front, bold stucco columns support the front porch, giving a stately look to this thoroughly modern home. Sidelights and a transom spotlight the door while brightening the interior. Double doors on the left open into a room that could be a home office, den, or bedroom.
- The kitchen has counters on four sides, and two of those sides are open to the great room above counter level. A long, raised eating bar rims the angled work island, and a good-sized pantry fills one corner.
- The nearby utility room is larger than one might expect in a home this size. Its window-brightened counter makes an ideal location for a sewing machine. The counter opposite is perfect for a deep sink. Stairs leading to the windowed and skylighted bonus room over the garage are also here, along with a door that leads directly into the garage.
- Bedrooms cluster together on the left. Amenities in the home plan's master suite include: a huge walk-in closet, a skylit bathroom with dual vanity and shower with seat, and direct access to the patio.
- Secondary bedrooms share a bathroom outfitted with a combination tub and shower. Both bathrooms have towel closets.