About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stucco detailing, circular windows, corner quoins and elliptical arches catch the eye immediately on this attractive home plan. A lofty vaulted ceiling overarches the entry, breakfast nook and great room, and the entire space is awash with light.
- It's the home's stucco detailing that first catches the eye. Stately quoins anchor the corners, while bold bands of raised stucco outline an array of graceful elliptical arches and charming circular windows.
- All rooms, with the exception of two bedrooms and a bonus room, are on the ground floor. This arrangement makes the plan particularly well-suited to empty-nesters and families with older children. Resident teens can enjoy their music without forcing you to hear it, and when the kids move on, those upper rooms can be kept ready for guests, converted to office space, or used for hobbies.
- A lofty vaulted ceiling overarches the entry, breakfast nook and great room, and the entire space is awash with light. Sidelights and transom windows brighten the entry, where an elevated plant shelf extends over the coat closet.
- In the family room, elongated windows flank the gas fireplace. In the breakfast nook, an atrium door offers patio access, and more light spills in through a wide side window.
- Yet another vaulted ceiling expands the bay-windowed dining room.
- The roomy kitchen is conveniently located between the nook and dining room. A raised eating bar minimally separates it from the nook, and a pocket door allows total separation from the dining room, when desired. Counter space and cupboards are amply supplied here, including a large walk-in pantry with five shelves. Utilities and a small bathroom are nearby.
- Notable features in the home's master suite include direct access to a private patio, two walk-in closets and a luxurious bathroom softly illuminated by the light that filters in through glass blocks in the bathing alcove.