Stucco Facade With Graceful Columns
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- Traditional in style but modern in plan design, this home features a stucco faзade and graceful columns to greet you.
- As you enter the home, a formal dining room can be found to your right while a master suite that takes up the entire left side of the home is to our left. Mom will love her bedroom with its large walk-in closet, dual sinks and Jacuzzi tub.
- The kitchen overlooks the great room and nook with direct access to the formal dining room to the front of the home.
- An additional hearth room with fireplace is located to the right of the nook to create a comfortable living space that's further from the main living area. The second bedroom is tucked behind the garage with access to the full bath just outside its door.
- A two-stall garage completes the home.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior and 2 bedrooms with house plan 89461AH (1,633 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,926 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,926 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 6"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss