Stucco Stunner with Options
About This Plan
- This popular house plan will surely please with it's arched entry and decorative columns separating the elegant grand room with fireplace and formal dining room.
- Family and guests will enjoy gathering in the cozy keeping room with its fireplace or the sunny gazebo-style breakfast room. A deck steps away is a great place to sit.
- The unique master suite is secluded on the main floor for privacy and convenience.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms, a loft and a playroom give the rest of your family plenty of room to spread out.
- Related Plans: Gain a two-story grand room with house plans 12006JL (stucco) and 12022JL and 12031JL (both shown in brick).
- Downsize to a 2-car garage with 12004JL.
- For a slightly smaller version, see 12265JL (3,411 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,429 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,083 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,346 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,745 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 627 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick