Stucoo and Stone with Exterior Options
About This Plan
- The stucco-and-stone facade of this traditional four-bedroom, two-story home plan is luxurious inside and out. This glamorous home includes a study with a fireplace and cathedral ceiling, a formal dining room, and a great room with a central fireplace surrounded by built-ins.
- The large kitchen will delight the chef in your family with its center island and walk-in pantry; it opens to a breakfast nook that offers access to the rear deck.
- The master suite has an expansive walk-in closet, tray ceiling, and spacious private bath. Two bedrooms upstairs share a bath with a separate vanity area; a third has a private bath and walk-in closet.
- A large bonus room would be great as a fifth bedroom or play room.
- A three-car garage, large laundry/utility room, and a half bath complete this plan.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 89152AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,704 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,568 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,136 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 446 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 840 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss