About This Plan
- A delightful study loft on the second floor of this Craftsman home plan is a great place to put your home computer.
- Step up to the bonus room that has a walk-in closet and private bath in case you need an extra bedroom.
- On the first floor, the kitchen is at the center of it all, with views from the sink extending to the family room, keeping room and rear deck so you can stay on top of things.
- Coffered ceilings in the family room add Old World charm and fireplaces warm both the family room and keeping room.
- The master suite is filled with windows to bring in light.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,308 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,179 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,129 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 68' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"