Study or First Floor Guest Suite
3 - 5
About This Plan
- An elegant hip roof and big two-story arched entry porch give this European house plan an imposing presence.
- Sightlines start right at the front door where the foyer opens to the huge great room and the covered terrace beyond.
- A series of three interior columns gives you an elegant entrance to the dining room with nothing to block the views.
- The right side of the home holds the kitchen, breakfast nook and airy sunroom that gives you over 42' of uninterrupted views.
- Use the study as a guest suite, if desired, with its private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- From the large master suite, you can step right out onto the rear terrace.
- Upstairs, two more bedroom suites share a jack and jill bathroom and a sunken bonus room lies nearby.
- The bonus room adds an extra 321 square feet to the total living area of the home.
- An optional lower level comes with a big rec room with wet bar and wine cellar, an exercise room and an additional guest suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,243 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,520 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 723 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 321 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,895 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 10"
- Depth: 73' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 636 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"