Study or Fourth Bedroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Multiple roof lines and a steep hip roof grace this one level European house plan.
- The transom over the front door brightens the entry foyer.
- The dining room is open to the foyer so it feels much larger.
- This home comes with both a formal living room and a gorgeous vaulted family room in back where the big fireplace is the perfect focal point.
- Two family bedrooms are grouped together on the right side of the home with the master suite tucked away in back on the opposite side of the home.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom since it has a closet and adjacent bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,542 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,542 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 669 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick