Study or Fourth Bedroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Cascading gables show off the lovely hip roof of this Southern house plan.
- Choose between three bedrooms and a study or four bedrooms.
- Interior columns frame the family room, making it visible from the foyer and gallery hallways.
- The tray ceiling and big fireplace draw your eyes immediately.
- On the right, the kitchen and nook are combined into one large space with views of the back porch and your back yard.
- Homeowners get the best spot in the house for a quiet relaxing retreat.
- The walk-in closet is separated into his and her sections and there's a spacious bathroom with jetted tub just waiting for you.
- The vaulted study comes with a closet making it an easy transition to a bedroom, if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,293 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,293 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 379 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 4"
- Depth: 57' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick