Stunning 4-Bed Farmhouse Plan with First-Floor Master and Loft
About This Plan
- The stunning front elevation of this 4-bedroom, farmhouse plan boasts board and batten siding, barn-door shutters, and a modern, metal roof atop gabled roof lines.
- A charming, covered porch welcomes you into this home, with a quiet dining room just off the foyer. A central fireplace in the family room has french doors on either side that lead to a large, covered porch with a vaulted ceiling.
- A grand island in the kitchen provides seating for casual meals and the walk-in pantry offers plenty of storage.
- Retreat to your owner's suite, privately situated on one side of the home. The master bathroom has dual sinks, a separate tub and shower, and a large walk-in closet with an island and pocket door leading to the laundry room.
- Two additional bedrooms are located on the other side of the home and share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. A fourth room with a barn door and built-ins adds versatility serving as a bedroom or study.
- Upstairs, discover a loft, overlooking the family room below, and a secluded bedroom and full bathroom, providing a perfect space for guests.
- Entry from the 2-car garage leads to a mudroom with built-in lockers and a laundry room.
- NOTE: Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,915 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 578 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 370 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 189 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 653 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 7"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 663 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12