Stunning Arched Windows
About This Plan
- A big arched entry porch rises up for two stories to reveal huge arched windows in this Florida house plan.
- The transom over the front door is enormous and brings in lots of extra light.
- The dining room, family room and foyer are all open to each other so they share in the light that streams in.
- You'll find plenty of counter space in the big kitchen where the sink overlooks the bayed breakfast nook.
- Arched doorways and built-in niches throughout the home add a custom touch.
- The master suite is huge and has a built-in TV cabinet plus a door to the back covered porch.
- A golf cart garage bay suits this home to a golf course community or use it for storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,119 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,119 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 742 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss