Stunning Ceiling Treatments
About This Plan
- All the main rooms in this French Country house plan have stunning ceiling treatment, especially the formal dining room.
- The round elegant pattern draws your eye upwards and can be seen from the kitchen.
- The wet bar stands ready to serve both the dining room and the great room that has beamed ceilings and a fireplace.
- Choose from the open deck or the large screened porch with its warming fireplace when you want some fresh air.
- The master suite has an elegant tray ceiling and a deluxe master bathroom with a huge walk-in shower.
- His and her walk-in closets are closed off with pocket doors and homeowners are conveniently close to the laundry room.
- There's a first floor guest suite and two family bedrooms up on the second floor.
- Attic space is easy to get to and an open rail balcony hall looks down into the two-story foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,357 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,304 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,053 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 9"
- Depth: 74' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 722 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss