Stunning Ceilings and Lots of Options
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Almost every room in this exciting Traditional house plan has a stunning ceiling treatment.
- Two interior columns are used so you can see the foyer and two-way fireplace in the 2 story gallery from the dining room.
- The spacious 2 story grand room has a lovely coffered ceiling that soars upward.
- Flex space off the kitchen can be used as a sunroom or a keeping room with a big fireplace to keep your family warm.
- The kitchen sink gets the best views, with the breakfast nook and sunroom both visible while you cook.
- Bedroom options are plenty, with the study as bedroom 4 and an optional fifth bedroom on the second floor.
- There are no stairs to climb for homeowners with their luxurious first floor master suite.
- An optional loft can be used by the two or three bedrooms on the second floor and is a great homework spot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,932 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,282 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 11"
- Depth: 63' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side