Stunning Coastal House Plan with Front and Back Porches
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This stunning, coastal house offers a livable plan with plenty of space for the family and guests in a smaller overall square footage.
- The open plan features a main level master suite, front and rear porches, along with a top floor rear-facing balcony.
- The combined kitchen, living room, and dining area feature a back wall made of glass for an indoor outdoor lifestyle.
- Two nearly identical bedrooms can be found upstairs, as well as a gathering room that extends onto a balcony. Utilize the gathering room as a fourth bedroom, if needed.
- Covered parking and a mudroom are located on the lower level, and beachgoers will appreciate the outdoor shower in order to wash sand away before entering the home.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 15014NC and 15266NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,130 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 59 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,315 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 756 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 130 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 330 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick