Stunning Craftsman Home Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This Craftsman style home plan, with it's striking design, has an open floor plan that maximizes the square footage
- The vaulted porch in back can be seen from the giant vaulted family room.
- The kitchen is a true chef's delight, with views while you cook.
- The nearby tech center lets you keep a watchful eye on the kids while they do their homework.
- There's a quiet study when you want to work from home and tons of storage in the spacious walk-in pantry.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the bonus room and get 2 front-facing and one side-entry garage with house plan .
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,445 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,445 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,254 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 574 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 95' 2"
- Depth: 79' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 966 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick