Stunning Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- The arched front entry porch and Gambrel roof lines really boost the curb appeal of this Shingle style house plan.
- Inside, the foyer runs all the way back to the window that overlooks the rear of your property.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer, each with an elegant tray ceiling.
- There's a big home office that has double doors opening to the wrap-around porch.
- Informal family living takes place in the enormous family room that is open to the kitchen and eating nook with its built-in banquette.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the side patio and then around to the much bigger covered patio in back.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor with a vaulted master suite as the crown jewel.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 also have lovely vaulted ceilings and share a jack and jill bathroom.
- Bonus space is included in the total living area.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,733 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,874 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,859 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 69' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 655 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Wrap Around Porch
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection