About This Plan
- Arts and Crafts style meets hillside design. The result? A stunning house plan that perfectly fits a sloped site. Horizontal lap siding with stone and cedar shingle accents decorate the exterior. A covered porch introduces the front entry and allows access to a mudroom and the 3-car garage beyond.
- A vaulted office, to the left as you enter, features built-ins and corner windows for ambient light.
- The great room is also vaulted and has a fireplace, media center and window seat in a corner window area - a cozy place to read or relax.
- The nearby dining room has a recess for a hutch and double French doors opening to a wide deck.
- The service hall to the garage winds past a pantry, a laundry room, a half-bath and the mudroom, where there is storage space, a closet and a handy bench for removing boots and shoes.
- The upper level holds two family bedrooms (with walk-in closets), a shared bath and the master suite.
- A spa tub and vaulted salon with private deck appoint the master suite.
- The lower level features another bedroom with full bath, a rec room with fireplace and wet bar, and a 11'x10'6" wine cellar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,148 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 949 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,268 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 931 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 821 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss