Stunning French Country Design
About This Plan
- Boasting over 4,500 square feet of luxurious living space, this French Country home makes a stylish statement.
- The large two-story foyer showcases the elegant curved staircase and allows views of the formal living room to the rear.
- Both the foyer and the living room ceilings rise to 20'7'.
- The formal dining room is generously-sized for entertaining and holiday dinners.
- In the kitchen a massive eating island supported by 3 legs, has room for thirteen seats with a view of the family room beyond.
- Double doors lead out to the covered porch which could be screened if desired.
- The ' suite is in a world of its own with a romantic fireplace and breakfast counter with sink and mini-fridge. The ' bath is more than spacious with a spa tub as the focal point.
- The ' closet is the size of a room itself with his and her compartments.
- On the second floor a dramatic open balcony overlooks both the living room and the foyer.
- Three large bedrooms each have their own walk-in closet.
- Bonus space over the three car garage provides a huge space for your kids to burn off their energy or a spot for an in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,594 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,248 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,346 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 167 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 660 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 102' 6"
- Depth: 78' 9"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 855 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick