Stunning Manor Home Plan
About This Plan
- Rich with striking details such as a clipped roof and herringbone brick pattern, this gorgeous manor home will be sure to please the eye.
- Vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan enhance the interior as well.
- The dramatic family room has built-ins and a wet bar that flank the fireplace.
- 10' ceilings in the Kitchen, breakfast nook and dining room makes these rooms feel even larger.
- Use the study with its wonderful coffered ceilings as a quiet place top retreat.
- The first floor master saves you from a climb upstairs and boasts a tray ceiling and access to the rear porch.
- Two family bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, and a loft occupy the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,047 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,312 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 735 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss