Stunning Mediterranean Villa
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Enjoy the finer things in life with this stunning Mediterranean villa that goes above and beyond in luxury.
- Two three car garages line the courtyard entry to the home where a gorgeous arched door beckons you to enter.
- Right from the foyer, the sightlines sweep through the living room to the covered patio beyond.
- Two columns define the entrance to the formal dining room.
- Even the breakfast nook gets a lovely tray ceiling and has views of the spacious kitchen and vaulted family room.
- The big game room is also vaulted and has two walls of windows that overlook the outdoor leisure area with its summer kitchen.
- Four big bedrooms line the right side of the home, most with a private bathroom.
- But the best bedroom of all is reserved for the master suite that truly shines with its romantic fireplace, a tray ceiling and enormous walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- A second floor holds the sixth bedroom that could easily serve as a private in-law suite.
- Bonus space has lots of storage and two marvelous dormer windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,898 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,172 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 726 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,161 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 89' 10"
- Depth: 138' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1976 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12